We ask for your support in maintaining our dress code.
Children are expected to wear clothes in the school colours, i.e.
- sweatshirts/jumpers/cardigans navy
- blouses/collared shirts (including polo shirts) white
- shorts/trousers/skirts/pinafore dresses - grey/navy/black (not jeans, tracksuits, sports wear or sports wear skins)
- dark leggings/tights may be worn in cold weather – grey/navy/black
- blue/white gingham school dresses may be worn in summer
- shoes (with low heels, not trainers) dark colours
- sandals in summer - dark colours
(children may change into trainers at playtimes if they wish)
We expect children (boys/girls) to have their hair tied back (when long enough) at all times. No dyed hair please.
NO jewellery, except a watch and one pair of plain stud earrings, to be worn in school. No Nail varnish or make-up should be worn.
All our school uniform is available from the Uniform Direct shop in Grimsby or via their website.
Clothing for P.E. and Games
Children should have a complete change of clothes including footwear.
These clothes should be kept in a small bag and kept in school for the week so that they are always available.
- dark shorts/P.E. and school sports shirt
- plimsolls (trainers cannot be worn for certain activities e.g. gymnastics, as they are not suitable for work on the apparatus)
Games kit for Key Stage 2 pupils
- Dark shorts, school sports shirt, trainers
- (tracksuits and sweatshirts may be worn in cold weather)
Games kit for F.S. and KS1 pupils: If, in warm weather, younger children go out, they can wear their indoor kit but they may need trainers for after-school clubs.
These are used to take reading books and letters home and can be obtained from Uniform Direct.