Data Headlines 2017
- 63% of pupils reached expected standard or higher in reading, writing and maths combined at the end of KS2 which is above national average (61%)
- At the end of Key Stage 2, 75% of pupils reached the expected in reading, writing, and grammar, punctuation and spelling. 83% reached the expected standard in Maths. This is above national averages in reading and maths and inline with national for Maths and GPaS.
- Pupils scored an average scaled scores of 105 in reading and 106 in maths and writing.
The % of pupils who achieved the higher standard in reading, writing and maths is good: Reading- 25%, Writing- 33%, Maths- 29%
Average Progress pupils make between KS1 and KS2 is above National average:
Reading- +1.7, Writing- +2.1, Maths- +2.1
- At to end of KS1 82% of pupils reached the expected standard in reading, 79% in writing and maths. This above national average.
A high % of pupils achieved the higher standard in reading, writing and maths: Reading 43%, Writing- 32%, Maths- 54%
- 96% of pupils passed the phonics test in Year 1, this is significantly above national average.
- Pupils reaching good level of development at the end of EYFS is 69% and in line with National average.